Do you love fashion and home decor? Are you looking for a career opportunity with flexible work hours? If you answered yes to these questions, you may be a great fit for the On Second Thought team!
Sales Associate Position
Lynchburg's premier women's resale store is hiring fashion-minded, customer service driven associates. Fantastic work environment with great work hours of 10-5:30 Monday – Saturday. Candidate must have flexible availability of 20 or more hours per week.
- Help promote all aspects of the business: Customer service, selling, pricing, and merchandising.
- Greet customers immediately, determine their needs, and handle all transactions in a professional and enthusiastic manner.
- Become familiar with products, brands and prices and make recommendations of products, including their features and benefits, to suit customers' needs.
- Accept used product for resale and invite customer to return to the store to buy and sell and promote store concept.
- Price and ticket items appropriately based on pricing guidelines. Re-stock store following management guidelines. Maintain store displays and follow store housekeeping and maintenance standards and procedures.
- Develop proficiency in operating computerized inventory tracking system for all sales transactions, consignments, returns, etc.
- Achieve personal and store sales goals by applying sound customer service and sales protocol.
- Prior customer service experience preferred.
- Ability to work well as a team member and to take and follow directions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time, up to 8 hours a day.
- Lifting up to 40 Ibs. without assistance.
- Bending, rotating, using ladder, and reaching conducive to a retail environment and to receiving, pricing and stocking merchandise.
Please apply in person at 17860 Forest Rd, Forest, VA.